Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
â·â· After receiving the product, please charge it fully before using it to get the best results. This machine can weld 0.1-0.15mm nickel steel sheet and 0.1 pure nickel sheet. It is not to weld pure copper materials with strong conductivity.
â·â· This machine is equipped with 3.7V, 5.5AH lithium battery. After the single-chip microcomputer detects that the soldering pen touches the nickel sheet, it controls the "MOS" to turn on. Since the resistance of the soldering pen contacting the nickel sheet is much greater than that of other parts of the loop, most of the energy is concentrated here. The way of heating, the nickel sheet is melted, and the nickel sheet is welded to the battery.
â·â· When the product is not used for a long time, the battery power should not be kept too low or too high. If the power consumption is too low, the machine will not work and the charging light will not turn on. When this happens, please charge it, and it will recover after tens of minutes.
â·â· Current, voltage, and materials can affect the spot welding effect. Not all materials can get a good spot welding effect. What can now be adjusted is the spot welding time and contact strength. It is recommended to practice hands with iron cans first, and then solder the battery after getting familiar with the welding machine.
â·â· The product is equipped with a charging cable and no charger head. Please use a charging head with a fixed 5V output for charging. Do not use a fast charging head, otherwise the battery may be damaged.Note: Please read the instructions and precautions carefully before use.
1. Long press for 3 seconds, the buzzer will sound once, turn on/off
2. Short press the button, the buzzer will sound once, and the gears will be changed. Each press will increase by one gear. 1-6-1 cycles. The 6th gear has the strongest welding strength. Observe the light after pressing the key. The light flashes several times in several gears.
3. After the welding pen is pressed, the buzzer will sound and wait for about 1 second to trigger welding.
4. When charging, the button light will remind in the form of breathing light, and the light will always be on when it is full. To prevent accidents during charging, the welding function is not available during charging.
5. If it does not work after working for a period of time, it may be that the power is too low, which causes the MCU to not work, the charging light does not light, and it does not turn on. At this time, it will be charged for half an hour and the voltage can be restored after the voltage rises.
6. Comes with a 50C discharge high-rate lithium battery, which is fully charged with hundreds of solder joints with common nickel-plated sheets within 0.1mm-0.15mm.
After receiving the product, please charge it fully before use to achieve the best results.
Do not solder pure copper materials with strong conductivity.
When not using the product for a long time, do not keep the battery power too low or too high.
If the power consumption is too low, the machine will not work, and the charging indicator will not light up. When this happens, please charge it and it will recover after tens of minutes.
Not all materials can achieve good spot welding results. What can now be adjusted is the spot welding time and contact strength.
Please use a charging head with a fixed 5V output for charging. Do not use fast charging heads, otherwise the battery may be damaged.